Looking for a curry that's just right? Try ours! Made with a delicious blend of spices and tender chicken, this curry is the perfect balance of flavor and heat. Serve over rice or with naan bread for a cozy and satisfying meal that's sure to please. Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 Hugh Maguire Butcher Chicken Breast
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- ½ butternut squash, grated
- ½ courgette, grated
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 450 ml can of coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 handful of spinach
- Kylemore Acres Just Right Curry Spice Mix
- Dice the Hugh Maguire Butchers Chicken Breasts
- Heat one good tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the grated onion, butternut squash and courgette until soft for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken, chopped garlic and grated ginger in the middle of the fry pan, adding the other tablespoon of oil.
- Fry for about 5 minutes then add the just right curry mix followed by tomatoes and coconut milk.
- Let simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, add spinach toward the end. Serve with rice or naan bread.