Looking for a hearty and comforting meal that's gluten-free? Try this Chilled Out Chilli Con Carne recipe! Packed with savory flavors, it's the perfect dish to cozy up with on a chilly evening. Best of all, it's easy to make and sure to please the whole family. Enjoy!
- 1 x packet of GR Gourmet Chilled out Chilli Con Carne Sauce Mix
- 1 x 500 g Hugh Maguire Butchers Diced Chuck Beef
- 1 x tin red kidney beans
- 2 x peppers, chopped
- 1 x onion, chopped
- 1 x Tin (400 g) tomatoes
- 1 x 200 ml water
- 1 x small carton sour cream (optional)
- Place the Diced Chuck, red kidney beans, peppers and onion into your slow cooker pot.
- Mix the Chilli Sauce sachet with 200 ml of water, add to the slow cooker pot, stir thoroughly.
- Add the tomatoes and stir again.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM setting until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with rice or jacket potatoes and garnishing with a dollop of sour cream.