This gluten-free Pulled Pork recipe is a deliciously savory and satisfying dish that will have you coming back for seconds. Slow-cooked to perfection, the juicy and tender pork is infused with smoky, tangy flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. Perfect for a cozy family dinner or a backyard BBQ with friends, this dish is sure to bring a touch of comfort and warmth to any occasion.
- 1 x packet the pig easy American BBQ style pulled pork gourmet sauce mix
- 1 kg Hugh Maguire pork neck
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 300 ml water
- Place the Hugh Maguire pork neck into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the pulled pork sauce mix with the water (300 ml) and pour over the pork.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM until the meat is tender and cooked through.
- Use 2 forks to shred the pork.
- Stir in the honey to desired sweetness and serve.
Serves 4. Goes great on crusty rolls with coleslaw.