This recipe features tender lamb cuts, aromatic spices, and fresh vegetables for a delicious and exotic dish. Simmer on the stove and serve with your favorite sides for a satisfying meal that will transport you to Morocco. Enjoy!
- 1 x packet of GR Gourmet Moroccan Style Tagine Sauce Mix
- 1 kg Hugh Maguire Butchers shoulder lamb, diced
- 2 x Large Onion, chopped
- (400 g) Tinned Tomatoes
- 400 ml Water
- 150g Prunes or Apricots, chopped
- Place the Lamb, Onions and Tomatoes in your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the lamb Tagine Mix with water and add to the slow cooker pot, stirring thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid, add the prunes or apricots, stir through and stand for 5 mins before serving.
Serve with cous cous. Serves 6.
For extra flavour, add a tablespoon of honey and sprinkling of almonds or fresh coriander before serving.