Spice up your dinner routine with Hugh Maguire's Vindaloo Medium Curry! Made with a blend of aromatic spices, tender chicken, and fresh vegetables, this delicious curry is the perfect way to add a little heat to your evening meal. Serve over rice or with naan bread for a truly satisfying and flavorful dish that's sure to transport you to India. Enjoy!
- 1 kg diced lamb or chicken or for vegetarian option use vegetables of your choice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Kylemore Acres Vindaloo Medium Curry Mix
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 150 ml cream (or coconut milk)
- 400 g canned tomatoes, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar and Vindaloo Seasoning Mix to make a paste. Set aside. In a heavy pan, heat half the oil, brown the meat and set aside.
- In the same pan, with the remaining oil, saute the onions and garlic briefly, then stir in the Vindaloo Paste, cream and tomatoes.
- Add the browned meat and stir well. Cover and simmer for one hour. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice or couscous.