Take it slow and enjoy this perfect dish for a cozy family dinner or a relaxed gathering with friends. Made with tender chicken and a blend of flavorful spices, this curry will add some excitement to your dinner routine. Serve over rice or with naan bread for a comforting meal that's sure to satisfy. Enjoy!
- 450 g Hugh Maguire Butchers diced chicken breast
- No Hurry Chicken Curry Gourmet Sauce Mix
- 450 g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tin tomatoes (400 g)
- 175 g fresh spinach
- 200 ml water
- Place the chicken, sweet potato, peppers, onion and tomatoes into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the curry sauce mix with the water (200 ml) and add to the slow cooker pot. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking)
- Remove the lid, add the fresh spinach and stir through. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.