Looking for an easy and delicious dinner option? Try Hugh's take on Chilli Con Carne! Packed with savory flavors, this hearty dish is perfect for a cozy night in or a casual dinner with friends. Simply add your favorite beans and let the flavors simmer together for a delicious and satisfying meal that's sure to please. Enjoy!
- Kylemore Acres Chilli Con Carne Mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g Hugh Maguire Beef Mince
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 300 ml freshly brewed coffee
- 100 ml water
- 1 long green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Heat the oil in a pan on a high heat and brown the Hugh Maguire Beef Mince.
- Add the onions and fry until slightly browned. Turn down the heat and add the garlic and the chilli con carne mix and cook for another 2 mins.
- Add the coffee and water. Simmer for 30 mins.
- Add the tomatoes and green chilli and cook for another 10 mins before adding the beans (add a spoonful of tomato puree, if you prefer a thicker, tomato sauce).
- Cook for another 10 mins, only partially covered. Serve with rice, tacos or nachos.