This recipe is the ultimate comfort food, perfect for a cozy evening at home. It's gluten-free and incredibly easy to make, with tender and juicy beef coated in a mouthwatering sticky sauce. With just a few simple ingredients and some patience, you can create a delicious and hearty meal that will leave you feeling warm and satisfied. Enjoy!
- 1 x Packet Sticky Brisket of Beef Without the Grief
- 1 kg Hugh Maguire Butchers Beef Brisket
- 150 ml Water
- 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place the beef brisket into your slow cooker pot
- Blend the sticky beef sauce mix with the water (150 ml) and pour over the beef.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM or until the meat is tender and cooked through.
- Use 2 forks to shred the beef.
- Stir in the maple syrup to desired sweetness and serve.
Goes great on crusty rolls with sweet and sour slaw.