Wrap yourself in a blanket of warmth with our Slow Comfortable Stew - a gluten-free dish that's perfect for chilly nights or anytime you need a little comfort. Made with tender meat and fresh vegetables, this hearty stew is simmered to perfection for a rich and flavorful taste. Serve with crusty bread for a cozy and satisfying meal that's sure to warm your heart and soul. Enjoy!
- 1 x Packet of GR Slow Comfortable Stew Sauce Mix
- 1 x 500 g Hugh Maguire Butchers Diced Chuck
- 1 x 450 g Diced Carrot & Swede
- 1 x Large Onion, chopped
- 1 x 450 g Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Puree
- 1 x 565 ml (1 pint) Water
- Place the Beef, Carrot, Swede, Onion, Potatoes & Tomato Puree into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the Stew Sauce sachet with the water (565 ml) and add to the slow cooker pot. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid and stand for 5 minutes before serving.