Take your taste buds on a journey with this recipe! Made with a blend of aromatic spices and tender chicken, this flavorful curry is the perfect way to add some excitement to your dinner routine. Serve over rice or with naan bread for a cozy and satisfying meal. Enjoy!
- Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix 85 g
- Hugh Maguire Butchers Diced chicken 170 g (or one large chicken breast)
- Diced onion 55 g (or one small onion)
- Garden peas 55 g (or appox. half a cup of peas)
- Vegetable oil 1 dessert spoon
- Cold water16 fl oz (460 ml)
- Button mushrooms (thinly sliced) 100 g
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the chicken for three minutes.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and peas then stir fry for another minute. Remove from the wok/pan and keep warm.
- Add water to wok/pan.
- Stir in the Curry Sauce Mix, whisk until the sauce comes to the boil, then simmer on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Reintroduce the chicken, onion and peas and simmer for two minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.