The Wholesome Chicken Burger
We’re used to creating delicious Meaty recipes, so it was time we shared a Wholesome Chicken Burger recipe. The Chickenburger is just as wholesome as a traditional meaty burger. Be it on a BBQ, Grill, Oven or Pan it’s bound to satisfy just about everyone!
- 1 & 1/2 lb. chicken breast
- 3/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 2 onions, diced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Rapeseed Oil
- cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 4 burger buns, split and lightly toasted on the inside.
- Pepper and Cucumber – Optional
- In a large bowl, combine paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper. Mix it well with each chicken breast Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Next, in a large skillet, heat the Rapeseed oil. Add Chicken and cook, until golden and cooked through. If possible add a thermometer, insert it into the centre and allow it to registers 165°, this should take 8 to 10 minutes. Add Cheddar Cheese on top, cover, and cook until just melted. Remove it from the heat and place it on a side plate.
- Stack lettuce, coleslaw, chicken burgers, red onion, jalapeño, and more coleslaw on top of bottom buns.
- Add the top bun to finish.
If you would like to see more recipes click here.