Mouth watering Burgers
The weather may be getting warmer which means the return of the BBQ. However, you can prepare mouth watering burgers straight from the kitchen. Our smoked black pudding burgers add the perfect award winning smokey flavour to your burger.
If you’re looking for a real treat try our Dry-Aged brisket burger instead. The Dry- Aged meat adds a rich marbling flavour.
- 100g Smoked Black Pudding
- Grass fed Irish burger meat (Dry aged brisket burger optional)
- 1 small onion
- Salt and pepper
- Cheese of your choice
- Burger bun
- Tomato (optional)
- Rocket leafs
- Dice the onions into fine pieces.
- Cook the Smoked black pudding on a frying pan.
- Chop the Smoked black pudding into crumbs.
- Place the burger'(s) onto a frying pan and cook until its cooked through. A BBQ or grill is optional.
- Toast inside of the Burger bun. (Use grill)
- When the Smoked Black pudding and Burger meat is fully cooked, Add Rocket leafs, cheese, Burger meat and onion onto the bottom bun. Sprinkle the Smoked black pudding over the Burger meat. Add salt and pepper over the Smoked black pudding and place the top half of the bun onto.
- Tomato and Ketchup is optional.
Want to see more Smokin’ Butcher recipes? Click here.