Enjoy the summer alfresco with this delicious Honey and Garlic (Sticky) Pork Ribeye Steaks! It is great on the barbecue or griddle pan!
This is a quick and simple pork ribeye steaks recipe that will bring something different to the table and everyone will love!
- 6 (4 ounce) 1-inch thick pork ribeye steaks
- 1/2 cup ketchup (no added sugar version if possible)
- 3 tablespoons local honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat your barbecue or griddle pan for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Sear the ribeye pork steaks on both sides on the barbecue or preheated grill.
- Lightly brush your homemade glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook; grill until no longer pink in the centre, about 7 to 9 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centre should read 65 degrees C.
- Serve with some apple relish, a fresh salad and a nice glass of your favourite local cider – and don’t forget to share your photos & tag us!
For more recipes and tips, check my Butchers Block page!