Smoked Black pudding Pancakes
Pancake Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday whichever you prefer, It’s the one day of the year where everybody is having these tasty bites. There are many ways to make pancakes, so we’ve created a Smoked Black pudding pancakes recipe for you to enjoy! It takes less than 20 minutes and once you repeat the pancake mix you can serve up as many as you need.
Time: 20 minutes
- 100g Smoked Black Pudding
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 medium eggs
- 300ml milk
- Tbsp butter
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- Add the flour, egg, butter and milk into a large bowl and whisk until the texture is smooth.
- Add the caster sugar and salt into the smooth pancake mix.
- Put the rapeseed oil onto the frying pan at high heat and add the pancake mixture, after a few seconds turn the heat down to medium heat. Cook pancake until satisfied and flip it onto its other side. Repeat this method until enough pancakes are made or mixture runs out.
- Cut the smoked black pudding into even slices and add to the pan; cook each side evenly.
- Add pancakes to a warm plate and add smoked black pudding on top of each pancake.