The Smoked Black Pudding Burger
With the sun shining outside we’re reminded of BBQ’s and the Summer yet to come. But until then, this smoked Black pudding Burger will certainly satisfy everyone. Serving four people; Place the black pudding over the burger patty or use it as a garnish, either way the award winning smoked Black Pudding taste shines through.
- 100g Smoked Black Pudding
- 330g good quality minced beef
- 1 small onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tomato
- Bacon Rasher (optional)
- First, chop and dice up the Onion and Tomato.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Finely slice the Smoked Black Pudding.
- Cook the Burger over medium heat on a pan, Cook evenly on both sides until fully cooked. – When the weather gets warmer don’t be afraid to use the BBQ.
- Cook the Smoked Black pudding on a pan over medium heat.
- Serve the Smoked Black pudding Burger on a warm burger bap, add lettuce, Onion, salad Leaves, Tomato and burger relish (Optional)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the finished piece.