Creamy Sausage and Spinach Pasta
Looking for a quick and easy wholesome meal? This Creamy Sausage and Spinach pasta dish is perfect for just that! Our Artisan Pesto and Red Onion Sausages adds the extra tasteful flavour to this meal.
- 500g linguine pasta or another type of pasta.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 500g Pesto and Red Onion Sausage chopped into bitesize chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 300ml heavy cream
- 50g freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 200g baby spinach
- Fresh torn basil, for garnish
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add sausage and cook until seared on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, cream and Parmesan then season with salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a low boil then reduce heat to medium and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly about 5 minutes.
Add cooked pasta and spinach and toss until pasta is fully coated in sauce and spinach is wilted. Garnish with basil and serve immediately with more Parmesan.
Click here for more recipes.