Creating a beautiful Pork Tagliatelle dish is as easy as they come! After all, it’s basically a creamy pasta dish with an option of meat – whats not to like?
With this recipe we’ve added pork chops – A Pork Tagliatelle recipe, replacing the popular ham ingredient . The real difference is in cutting the Pork Chop in the neatly fine pieces.
- Olive Oil
- Pork Chops
- Onions, diced
- Garlic, diced
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Crème fraîche
- Season the Pork and with 1 table spoon of the olive oil.
- On a hot Frying pan, cook the Pork chops on each side. When cooked make sure to transfer the Pork to a hot plate to keep warm in the oven.
- To make the creamy sauce, dice the onions and garlic, then mix both with Butter and add the remaining olive oil until it appears golden. Next , fry the mushrooms.
- Add the crème fraîche and simmer in the pan for 5 minutes.
- For the Pasta, Boil a large pot of salted water to boiling point and cook the pasta until soft.
- Stir the drained pasta into the mushroom sauce and add the chopped mozzarella. Add black pepper for extra seasoning (optional)
- Chop the pork chops into fine small pieces.
- Mix all well and serve !
Click here, If you would like to see more family recipes.