- 450g Hugh Maguire Butchers diced chicken breast
- No Hurry Chicken Curry Gourmet Sauce Mix
- 450g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tin tomatoes (400g)
- 175g fresh spinach
- 200ml water
- Place the chicken, sweet potato, peppers, onion and tomatoes into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the curry sauce mix with the water (200ml) and add to the slow cooker pot. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking).
- Remove the lid, add the fresh spinach and stir through. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.