- Kylemore Acres Chilli Con Carne Mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Hugh Maguire Beef Mince
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 300ml freshly brewed coffee
- 100ml water
- 1 long green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Heat the oil in a pan on a high heat and brown the Hugh Maguire Beef Mince.
- Add the onions and fry until slightly browned. Turn down the heat and add the garlic and the chilli con carne mix and cook for another 2 mins.
- Add the coffee and water. Simmer for 30 mins.
- Add the tomatoes and green chilli and cook for another 10 mins before adding the beans (add a spoonful of tomato puree, if you prefer a thicker, tomato sauce).
- Cook for another 10 mins, only partially covered. Serve with rice, tacos or nachos.