Black Pudding Omelette
Black Pudding is one of our favourite products to work with. Combine it with the ingredients of an Omelette and it provides so much flavour, making any recipe – mouth-watering. In this Black Pudding Omelette you can use either our Smoked Black Pudding or our Traditional Black Pudding, the choice is yours!
- 100g of Tradtional or Smoked Black Pudding, sliced
- 4 Eggs
- 6-8 Baby Potatoes, cooked and cut into even discs
- 1 tbsp of creamy Butter
- Fry the Traditional black pudding in a frying pan on medium heat on both sides.
- when cooked transfer the Black pudding to a separate plate when cooked.
- Whisk eggs with a whisk or fork in a bowl and add in all of the ingredients.
- Bring the pan to a medium heat, add in butter and a little bit of cooking oil. When butter has melted pour in egg mixture with ingredients onto the pan.
- Cook the bottom until golden/ cooked. Next put the Omelette under a hot grill to cook the top.
- Season the Cooked Omelette, with your preference of seasoning.
For more Smokin’ Butcher Recipes click here.