January is a time were we tend to (try) and eat healthier and save money! One easy way to do this is to prepare your own lunch. A simple and nutritious chicken salad at lunch time can do just that!
- 1 tbsp of Rapeseed oil
- 2 chicken fillets
- 2 tomatoes
- Mixed herbs and spices
- Preferred choice of leafy greens
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat up 1 tbsp of Rapeseed oil on a pan.
- Season the chicken fillets using mixed herbs and spices.
- Cook the chicken fillets on the hot pan until cooked all the way through. Should take 10-15 minutes.
- Dice up tomatoes and your preferred choice of leafy greens.
- Add your leafy greens, tomatoes and seasoned chicken into your lunch box.
- Sprinkle sea salt and freshly ground pepper over the salad.
- Drizzle rapeseed oil over the salad and mix the salad well, preparation should take 5 minutes.