These pancakes are an ideal protein boost and a filing snack post workout. Easily made with our bottles of egg white and a few other ingredients they’re also tasty meal to complement your training program.
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1/2 cup egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Place raw, uncooked oatmeal in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes fine flour. If you don’t have a blender or food processor it is OK to use whole oats.
- Add eggs, banana, protein powder, and baking powder and blend until smooth.
- Toss blueberries into the batter and mix using a spatula or spoon.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat and measure out about 1/8 cup or 2 tbsp of batter per pancake.
- Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, and then about 30-45 seconds on the other side.
Our newly stocked bottled egg whites are ideal for this recipe.